Skip to content
Steps That We Have Taken in the Office
- Tissues and no touch waste receptacles have been made readily available.
- Chairs in the waiting area and the clinical offices have been arranged to allow for physical distancing (i.e. at least 2 meters/6 feet apart).
- Toys, magazines, candies, tea cups, the water dispenser, and other shared items in waiting areas, as well as office items shared among clients, have been removed or will be cleaned between use.
- We are ensuring frequent cleaning with attention to high-touch surfaces, including light switches, doorknobs, phones, and our payment terminal.
- Our payment terminal accepts credit card payment by tap up to $250.
- We have placed hand sanitizing dispensers throughout our office.
- We have put visual cues in the waiting area and offices (i.e. floor markings) to promote a minimum of at least 2 meters/6 feet physical distancing.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers around the administration desk in the front office.
- We have created webforms for new clients to complete online
- We have encrypted secure procedures to secure clients credit card information so that payments can be done without contact
- We are emailing receipts to clients to reduce direct contact (unless the client requests a hard copy)